During Holy Week, we remember Jesus’ entry into Jerusalem to cry’s to of “hosanna, save us!” through the crowd, barely a week later crying “crucify him!” to Jesus’ last words of “Father, into your hands I commend my spirit. It is finished.” Then, on Easter Sunday, we celebrate Jesus’ Resurrection from the dead, when we join with Christians throughout space and time who proclaim that “Christ is Risen!”
- We will celebrate Palm Sunday on March 25th at 11:00 am, when we remember Jesus being welcomed as a liberator.
- On Wednesday, March 28th, we will have our final lenten book study session about Waking Up White on the topic of “Where do we go from here?” We will gather for a Simple Supper at 6:30 pm, Discussion at 7:00 pm
- We will gather on Maundy Thursday, March 29th for Worship at 7:00 pm. On this day we remember that Jesus commanded (Maundy comes from the word Mandate) that we love and serve one another.
- On Good Friday, we remember that God has encountered the reality of death through Jesus. On March 30th, we will have a Showing of the film“The Vessel” at 7:00 pm, that explores the realities of grief and hope in seemingly impossible situations.
- On Easter Sunday, April 1st, we will gather for Worship at 11:00 am.